How do you organize school supplies? Ziploc containers are one of my favorite ways to organize supplies. I always pick up extra supplies during the Back to School sales. Then I organize some of those supplies into containers like the ones in the picture. Each container includes a box of crayons, scissors, and glue stick. Each container and the supplies in it are assigned a number. This keeps students accountable and ensures that the correct supplies are returned to the correct container.
These handy dandy supply boxes are perfect for:
- When you get a new students unexpectedly. Let your new student use one of these boxes and unpack his/her backpack later.
- When you switch classes for special holiday events like Polar Express. You have supplies that are ready to go and accountable with the number system.
- Use with your small group, intervention group, or give to a volunteer who helps your students.
I am joining some of my friends with a WE LOVE SUPPLIES Giveaway. Visit each of my friends’ blogs between May 1 – 5, 2017 to enter each rafflecopter. Each of my friends will choose a winner to give much needed school supplies to lucky teachers.
You can win the following:
- Michelle @Teach123 – Dixon Ticonderoga pencils
- Fern @FernSmithClassroomIdeas – Crayons
- Susan @KeepemThinking – Dry Erase Markers
- Ashley @TheTeachersTreasureChest – Dry Erase Markers
- Karen @LaughandLearnwithSillySam – Flair Markers