Are you students restless, having trouble focusing, and paying attention? Try to include more brain breaks throughout your day. A few minutes here and there can make a huge difference.
- Students sit in a circle or circles
- One person begins the game holding a pillow
- Music is played – holiday music will make it more fun
- Students pass the pillow to the person on the right, each person continues passing the pillow until the music stops.
- The person holding the pillow when the music stops is out of the game.
- That person out of the game hands the pillow to the person on his/her right and the music begins again.
- Continue until there is only one person who is the winner.