Pencils can be a big headache for teachers. Yet, how many of us were taught how to manage pencils in our undergrad classes?
Do you have limited supplies? Assign each student a number. Write or tape the students’ number at the top of the pencil.
I am joining some of my friends with a WE LOVE SUPPLIES Giveaway.
- Visit each blog and enter each rafflecopter.
- A different winner will be chosen from each rafflecopter.
- Enter between May 1 – 5, 2017.
- Each of my friends will choose a winner.
- Winners will be emailed.
- Winners will also be announced on our FB pages. Make sure you follow our FB pages.
You can win the following:
- Michelle @Teach123 – Dixon Ticonderoga pencils
- Fern @FernSmithClassroomIdeas – Crayons
- Susan @KeepemThinking – Dry Erase Markers
- Ashley @TheTeachersTreasureChest – Dry Erase Markers
- Karen @LaughandLearnwithSillySam – Flair Markers
To enter my giveaway:
- Sign up for my newsletter.
- Tell me the email that you used to sign up for my newsletters on the rafflecopter.
- I will email the winner using this email.