- Microwave heat pack: great for headaches
- Tylenol: stress can lead to aches and pains
- Hall Breezers throat drops: helps with throat irritation from the extra talking that you will do during conference time
- Chapstick: Keep your lips moist with all of the talking
- Chocolate: Everyone has their favorite treat that gives them a little pick-me-up. If Godiva is a special treat for you. Pick up a little bag like the one in the picture and have a little treat between every few conferences.
- The big bag of Epsom Salt is from Calgon. At the end of the day, let Calgon take you away!
HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS?
Does your school have a Sunshine Committees to plan morale boosters and staff appreciation activities? My friend Fern and I were talking about how we would like to do something similar for our “cyber faculty”. We appreciate our “faculty”. Your happy notes (feedbacks) on TPT always bring us happiness so we would like to give a little back to you.
Once a month we are going to give a $100 gift certificate to a lucky elementary “cyber faculty” member. The gift certificates will be for morale boosting things such as:
- SHOES: Pamper your feet with a new pair of shoes.
- CLOTHES: Indulge yourself with a new outfit.
- RESTAURANT: Too tired to cook? Dinner is on us with a gift certificate to your favorite restaurant.
- TARGET: Do a little retail therapy at teachers’ favorite spot – the Dollar Spot!
We thought this would add a little ray of sunshine and feel like a Hundred Dollar Hug from us!
Our Cyber Faculty members are:
- Public school teachers
- Charter school teachers
- Private school teachers
- Homeschool teacher-parents
- Speech pathologists
- Reading specialists
The winner will be announced on Fern and myFacebook page the 1st day of each month October – May. We will also email the winner. The winner will have until the 3rd day of the month to respond to our email. If we do not get a response by midnight EST on the 3rd, we will choose a new winner.
Don’t forget to check our Facebook pages on the 1st. Looking for more ideas? Click below: