Does your school have a sunshine committees to plan morale boosters and staff appreciation activities? My friend Fern and I were talking about how we would like to do something similar for our “cyber faculty”. We appreciate our “faculty”. Your happy notes (feedbacks) on TPT always bring us happiness so we would like to give a little back to you.
Once a month we are going to give a $100 gift certificate to a lucky elementary “cyber faculty” member. The gift certificates will be for moral boosting things such as:
- SHOES: Pamper your feet with a new pair of shoes.
- CLOTHES: Indulge yourself with a new outfit.
- RESTAURANT: Too tired to cook? Dinner is on us with a gift certificate to your favorite restaurant.
- TARGET: Do a little retail therapy at teachers’ favorite spot – the Dollar Spot!
We thought this would add a little ray of sunshine and feel like a Hundred Dollar Hug from us!
Our Cyber Faculty members are:
- Public school teachers
- Charter school teachers
- Private school teachers
- Homeschool teacher-parents
- Speech pathologists
- Reading specialists
- Follow Fern and my TPT store.
- On the rafflecopter you will need to add the following:
- Email address
- Grade you teach or job title if not a teacher
- Name of school or homeschool
- City/state of school
- If you are a homeschool teacher put the grades of your children.
The winner will be announced on Fern and my Facebook page the 1st day of each month September – May. We will also email the winner. The winner will have until the 3rd to respond to our email. If we do not get a response by midnight EST on the 3rd, we will choose a new winner.
Don’t forget to stop by our blogs the 28th of each month!