With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, it’s time for bloggers everywhere to show a little love to our followers. Lisa Frase @ Effective Teaching is organizing a Valentine’s Day blog hop so you can get a lot of FREE Valentine’s Day stuff plus enter to win more stuff. Each blogger is giving away more stuff on February 15th. But, everywhere you hop to you will get a Valentine Day FREEBIE! SO hop away!
How to Play:
- Visit each blog to find your free Valentine’s Day teaching resource.
- Enter each blog’s giveaway for a chance to win fabulous teaching resources from TPT.
- Help promote the Valentine Blog Hop to your colleagues and teacher friends through word of mouth and social networking.
- Bloggers love comments! Please take the time to check out the teacher-bloggers posts and leave relevant comments.
Enter : Teach 123 Contest
Valentine Blog Hop Giveaway!
- How to Enter: Become a follower of my blog and then and leave comment on this post. Please also leave your email address as well so that I can notify you if you win. You can put “at” for @ and “dot” for the . to keep your email address from getting picked up by spam bots. One entry will be given for each comment left on the blog between February 1-14, 2012.
- Winners: Three winners will get to choose 3 units/lessons from my TPT store
Follow the links to more free teaching resources and fabulous giveaways!
CLICK ON THE HEART FOR MY FREEBIE!