Rebecca at TheTeachersChatterbox tagged me!
- What is your favorite subject and/or unit to teach? Reading
- Of all the places you have ever visited, which is your most favorite and why? Boston, it’s a beautiful city.
- Name your favorite color! lime green
- What is something you wish you could teach/do differently with your class? have more time
- What was your favorite grade as a student, and why? middle school
- What is one site, besides Pinterest or Blogger (Yes, I said that!) that you find interesting and visit often? ProTeacher
- What is your favorite book that you read with your class?The True Story of the Three Little Pigs
- Name a special skill or talent you wish you had. I wish I could speak another language
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor? strawberry
- What is your favorite perfume? Marshmallow by Mor
- What is a weakness that you have as a teacher? I take my kids’ problems home with me.
- What is a strength that you have as a teacher? I see them as individuals rather than collectively as a class.
Jessica at Apples and Papers also tagged me!
1. If you could meet anyone who would you like to meet? Abraham Lincoln
2. If you weren’t teaching what would you be doing? Own a book store
3.What was your favorite thing about school when you were a student? I loved math!
4. What do you wish you were better at? Keeping up with the laundry. I hate laundry!
5. What is your favorite store to shop at? any store with office supplies stuff
6.What is two things you need for your dream classroom? iPad and smart board
7.Where do you want to travel to? Ireland and Greece
8.Favorite TV show? More Bang for you Buck
9.What is your least favorite chores? Laundry, if I never folded another pair of socks it would be too soon!
10.Would you rather be an actor, singer, or athlete? singer
11.Who or what inspires you? ??
12. What’s your favorite children’s book? The True story of the Three Little Pigs
Selina at ClassroomMagic
Hope at ShenanigansSecond
Ms. Winston at ATeachersParadise
Christi at Mrs.Fultz’sCorner
Mary at MaryRosenberg
Hawkmoon at TeachingWithNovels
Mr. E at MiddleSchoolLoveAffair